Monday, September 23, 2013

Trying My Hardest to be Positive!

    Well I'm so very proud of myself. Yesterday I was feeling a bit under the weather(depressed.) When I get this way I have a tendency to eat everything I can get my hands on. I haven't a real way to exercise, as of yet. But I hope as soon as I win my case a lot will change, not just my weight. Taking the stairs helps and walking my son to the bus stop adds to it as well. I have to find someone to talk to when i get this way, it would help if their in the same situation as I am. This way we can help each other out. If you need a friend email is at the top right hand or send me a message at the right hand side of the page. 

   I haven't taken any full picture shots of me yet.  I will soon. I have to be proactive on this issue.  I want to live to see my grand kids one day. My son is 14, will be 15 in May.  He has been one of my biggest supporters.  I love him so much. 

I have to close for now...its 2:10 am.

Love to all, 
Karen Singleton

No comments:

Post a Comment