Thursday, January 23, 2014

Back on track...yay

Ok I'm starting to update you, on a regular basis.

This morning I had the left overs from last night. I had a smoothie in he morning and a salad for lunch and a smoothie for dinner. I make a huge pitcher of smoothies so I could have one in he morning.  I have a new neighbor next door and they have a baby, so I figure I'll make a big batch that way I don't wake the baby up in the morning. 

This is for people that want a smoothie on the go.

3c almond milk
1c spinach 
2c turnip greens
1 banana
2 kiwis
2c blueberries

Make sure blend the leafy greens first with 2cups of the almond milk. Then add the blueberries, banana and then the kiwis with the rest of the milk. This should make 6cups, I make 6 so if I get hungry or wanting something sweet I have it to drink and some left over for the next morning.

Once again if you want to share a recipe contact me at destinystv@gmail.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment