Thursday, January 16, 2014

Green Smoothies Day 6

I got up this morning feeling a bit energized, but I have to admit about noon I took a nap.  I didn't do a smoothie this afternoon but did for breakfast. For dinner I had my usual salad with shrimp and avocado, but this time I added flaxseed powder to it. It was a good addition. 

Like I said yesterday, I have not nor will I weigh myself. I think I'm doing well.  I Do have to make an appointment with the doctor, I'm a diabetic and have thyroid issues. I want to help these to issues with the smoothies. I've read the coconut oil helps the thyroid and that the flaxseed helps Type II diabetics. Every three months I get my blood drawn to keep me healthy.  So will see what happens.

Breakfast smoothie:

2c spinach
1 banana
1 medium orange
1c fresh strawberries 
2c almond milk 
1 tbsp of flaxseed powder.

No lunch 

Dinner - a huge salad with 4oz of shrimp and half a avocado and topped off with flaxseed powder. 

Love to all 

No comments:

Post a Comment