Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Green Smoothies Day 5

Well today I kinda took a different look today...I took a little break today. Okay spent most of the day in the bathroom know TMI (too much information). Seriously, it's a total cleanse. 

I did eat a salad w/shrimp, and for dessert I made a regular smoothie. 

Dessert smoothie:

2 bananas
3c frozen strawberries (no sugar added) 
2c v-fusion strawberry and banana 100% juice.
2c almond milk

It made 6c of smoothies

But it's going on a week...ya'll I can't believe it. It has always been hard to stick to a diet, but knowing that everyday I'm drinking something I made.  That is awesome and it taste good too! 

I haven't weighed myself for two reasons, 1) don't own a scale! and 2) if I look at the scale and don't see it move will make me want to just quit. Quote "it took years to put on, so don't expect it to come off over night!" I figure if I can continue on and actually see a difference then I know it's working.  Can't do a whole lot of exercising due to my arthritis, however I walk the stairs once a day. I so what I can.

Love you all and thanks www.simplegreensmoothies.com for helping me with the idea and motivation to do this.  In the words of Sean Patrick Flanery..."Shine Until Tomorrow"!  

No comments:

Post a Comment