Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sorry I've been MIA

I've had some real life stuff go down...but rest a sured I've still been doing my green smoothies and salad for dinner. I promise I will be back to blogging everyday, starting Tuesday.  I will be going to the doctors for my three month blood draw And I will be weighing myself.  This will be interesting, I've been doing this for little over a week so I should see a few pounds gone. My before weight was 213, my goal is at least 120 or 125.  

The other morning I woke up feeling strange, woozy, light headed etc. I took my blood sugar and it was 64, I didn't have enough time to make me a smoothie so I ate a banana, which brought it up to 91. Tonight after I ate my salad I realized I forgot to test my blood (which I have to do three times a day). I was surprised that it was 154.  My eating healthier is helping my other health issues, BONUS!

So I'm heading to bed I have a lot to do tomorrow, still have the Christmas tree up. 

So as Sean Patrick Flanery says "Shine until Tomorrow"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment