Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Update

I went to the doctors this morning and did my three month blood draw will see in a couple of weeks the results.

I weighed myself lost 1pound, which is good because they say to lose a pound a week. I have noticed that my pants are getting a little looser.  They say, I think, that you will notice inches before you really see any pounds. So I'm doing something right...yay!

I did however have a small hamburger because I was going to pass out.  It was a fasting blood draw and I had a salad the night before and stopped eating at 8pm.  So a small hamburger at 11:30am for brunch wasn't so bad.

I had a huge salad for dinner, this time I added pecans with balsamic vinegar and oil. Tomorrow I will have a breakfast smoothie. A salad for lunch and a smoothie for dinner. Just to shake things up...lol.  

I hope everyone else is doing theirs, and enjoying the new year. New year, new outlook on life and hopefully a new body too boot!

Time for bed 12:37am, had a long day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment